APOLLO provides fully automatic cassette-to-cassette ALD processes with high throughput performance at the lowest cost of ownership. APOLLO leads in every aspect of ALD productivity, performance, cost, and sets a new standard for efficiency while reducing environmental impact. With its ‘zero-waste’ processing, APOLLO lowers factory power consumption and occupies a smaller footprint on the clean-room floor.
- Thick film deposition ( >5 micron)
- Short ALD cycle times (0.4-1 sec)
- Low temperature processing (down to 80 °C)
- 100% conformal films over any substrate topology
- Seamless incorporation of nano-laminates with reproducible atomic-layer control
- Composite ternary and quaternary alloy films with no throughput penalty
- Temperature Window: 50 – 500 °C
- Liquid Chemical Inlets: Up to 8
- Gaseous Chemical Inlets: Up to 4
- Footprint: 66″ L x 46″ W x 80″ H
- Capacity: Up to 200mm wafers
- Substrate Handling: Automated dual cassette
BEST IN CLASS, MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE
Chemistries: Al2O3, SiO2, AZO, TiO2, GaN, TiN, Bi2O3, Pt, Co, Cu, Ta205, Hf203, MLD
Cost-effective, high-productivity ALD of many films and combination films including HfO2, ZrO2, Ta2O5, Al2O3, ZnO, ZnAlO, SiO2, HfSiO, TiO2, <300° TiN, BN, GaN, Nb3N5 and more.
Applications: Copper Barrier, ALD-Cap, Optical, Adhesion/Seeding, TCO
Design: APOLLO uses our millisecond response ALD manifold that integrates 10 of our patented Fast Pneumatic Valves (FPV) to deliver over 100 million trouble-free cycles of composite and nanolaminate ALD films. This manifold is the only ALD manifold that can switch composition every cycle without any throughput penalty. Field proven since 2005, our valves set records for speed, reliability, lifetime and safety, while performing at temperatures as high as 220°C. Forge Nano’s ALD valves are the only doubly contained, spill-free UHP valves on the market.
Add Ons: Ozone Generator, QCM, Plasma
Find out more on the ForgeNano website