ENABLING A NEW GENERATION IN ADVANCED PACKAGING & ASSEMBLY
The Aerosol Jet HD Series of in-line digital dispense systems, with its compact design and seamless fit in today’s production lines, brings digital dispensing to a whole new level. The Aerosol Jet HD System is a compact, configurable production platform that can dispense a wide range of electronics materials with features as small as 20 microns. The system can also produce larger features, from 100s of microns to millimeters, and print wide-area conformal coatings from 100 nm to 10s of microns in thickness.
- Available in 20µm, 50µm and 100µm configurations
- Configurable conveyor stations
- Body recognition function
- Optional in-situ laser curing
- Optional in-situ UV curing
- Aerosol jet process recipes
- Can produce high-resolution adhesive pads with features as small as 25µm
- Direct printing of conformal 3D interconnects
- Ability to print fine features with high viscosity inks
- High-resolution printing of a wide range of common non-conductive electronics materials
- Precision conformal coatings on non-planar surfaces
- Printed 3D interconnects and RDLs
- Component and die attach
- Printed dielectrics, insulators and adhesives
- MEMS bonding and insulative overcoats
- Chip and board level shielding applications
The HD series handles a variety of substrate sizes and compositions to meet speciﬁc process requirements. Applications from dot dispense, to advanced coatings, to 3D interconnects leveraging advanced features such as print head tilting, contact and non-contact heating, and in-situ material curing are all possible.
The system features compact machine dimensions, high accuracy stages, precise material deposition, low less material waste usage, and a streamlined mechanical design enabling the system to maximize run-times with reduced maintenance.
ADVANCED DISPENSE CAPABILITIES
The HD Series leverages Aerosol Jet production proven dispense technology used in 24×7 manufacturing of Smartphone antenna, printing strain sensors onto 3D gas turbine blades, printed specialty coatings used by Mil-Aero manufacturers, and printed fine-feature redistribution circuits in semiconductor applications.
HD SERIES DISPENSE DIFFERENCE
With its digital driven print process and precise high-resolution print capabilities, Aerosol Jet HD print solutions are filling gaps in current production manufacturing lines. Whether its smaller package footprints found in the manufacture of BGA or stacked die packages or shielding applications requiring precise material deposition, Aerosol Jet print solutions are meeting these ever-increasing density and resolution challenges.
SCALABLE PRODUCTION PROCESSES
The HD Series print capabilities start with a standard 100 µm print process. The processes can be further scaled to 50 µm and 20 µm high resolution printed features. Wider features from 100 µm to > 2.5 mm can be further scaled via additional print heads and process control configurations.
CONFIGURABLE CONVEYOR STATIONS
Edge clamps, vacuum blocks, vacuum heating and non-contact heating modules offer all the potential material handling options for efficient dispensing.